CHS Guidance “Students of the Month” are selected so that that we may recognize the academic excellence and citizenship of our students. The following criteria are considered:
- Shows special effort, progress, or talent in academic achievements.
- Demonstrates self-discipline, strong work ethic, honesty, and a positive attitude towards teamwork and the learning environment.
- Contributions in extracurricular activities or participation in community service.
- Respectful to peers/teachers and abides by school and classroom rules, policies, attendance and expectations.
- Models good citizenship through a positive attitude and encourages other students to do their best at all times.
- Handles success and defeat with maturity.