- Georgia Association of Educators - "At our heart, GAE is a grassroots organization. Our strength comes from the dedication and involvement of our members. At last count, there are more than 42,000 GAE members across the state. Every one of those voices count in this organization-yours will, too."
- Georgia Department of Education
- Georgia High School Association - "GHSA is a voluntary organization composed of over 400 public and private high schools. It strives to promote good sportsmanship and a cooperative spirit among its member schools. It endeavors to maintain high standards so that each pupil competing in each school is on the same basis. In the field of athletics its interest is the safety of the participants; it is on this principle that its athletic rules are based."
- Georgia Professional Standards Commission
- Georgia Public Broadcasting's Fast Forward
- Georgia Public Education Report Card for Coffee High School - "Parents, educators, business leaders, and community activists alike are able to use this information to help support and improve education statewide to build a more educated Georgia."
- Georgia School Council Institute - "The Georgia School Council Institute is a nonprofit organization created to help school councils, the school community and the public understand their roles and responsibilities in public education. Founded in 2000, GSCI is focused on improving student achievement in public schools across Georgia."
- GOSA Report Card
- Graduation Requirements
- iCampus Login - Coffee County's Attendance and Grade Reporting System
- Professional Assocation of Georgia Educators - "Founded in 1975, to support and enhance the classroom teaching profession, the Professional Association of Georgia Educators (PAGE) is the largest professional teacher organization in the state."
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools - Commission on Secondary and Middle Schools